Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day One

Yay!! Stayed within my 1200 calories for the day! So day one totally successful. 
I had a handmade blueberry smoothie for breakfast that I got to say turned out amazing!
Lunch, John and I enjoyed turkey sandwiches with a little cottage cheese.
But I left the best for last, we had BBQ rubbed chicken with Creamy Avocado Pasta!! 
And guess what? It was fabulous!! 


Courtesy of Cookin Cowgirl

But what went even better today, not that we need a huge effort to start it, was the start of our Disneyland Fund!!! We want to get there so badly so we have started the 52 Week Money Challenge! 


We are pretty excited that we are finally going to start saving to make our goal come true! Hopefully this time next year, I will be posting picture from Disneyland!
Anyone want to join us in he 52 Week Money Challenge here is where I found the template: Life As You Live It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!